RULES AND REGULATATIONS
•Students should be decent, courteous and polite at all times whether they are in the class or in the school premises.
• Students should respect the beauty and cleanliness of the school.
• At least 80% attendance is compulsory to appear in the final examination.
• If a student remains absent for 10 consecutive days, his/her name will be struck off from the school rolls.
• Bunking classes will be considered as an offence and student found guilty, will be punished by the school authority.
• Students are not allowed to bring any electronic device or objectionable material to school.
• Whistling, shouting & crowding in the school premises is not allowed.
• Students must come to school in proper uniform.
• Misbehavior of the students is not tolerable and if any student is found guilty, he/she will be punished severely.
• Scrubbing on books, desks and walls is strictly prohibited and liable to fine.
• Any kind of damage done to the school property must be made good by the one who does it.
A well trained staff is the backbone of any institution,. At our school trained and learned Teachers come from Pilibhit and Puranpur.
We have low teacher student ratio 1:40 . We also organized various workshop for teachers about teaching methods and how to improve students in various fields.
We have teacher for Punjabi and Urdu teaching also.